Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Dirtside II Weapons: GMS/Air

Re: Wet Thrust - Conversion of FT to WWII

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 17:02:20 -0400
Subject: Re: Wet Thrust - Conversion of FT to WWII

At 03:18 PM 6/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
>I've just embarked on modifying FT into WWII for a beer and pretzels
game
>of What If...

Well, you beat me to it (sort of). I was planning to do the same thing
for
pre-dreadnoughts (I have a number of Russo-Japanese war ships). I'd love
see your more detailed version, if you could e-mail it to me. In fact,
if
you wouldn't mind, I'd like to add pre-dreadnought rules to your rules
(kind
of a conversion of a conversion).

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Dirtside II Weapons: GMS/Air