Prev: RE: SGII overrun Next: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities

Re: Errata, More Thrust, and related...

From: tmcarth@f... (Tom McCarthy)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 20:51:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Errata, More Thrust, and related...

>Related to _More Thrust_, does _MT_ cover the creation of Dropships
>for _Dirtside II_?  The info on Dropships in _Stargrunt_ is kinda
>thin...  (BTW, are the "Walkers" from _SG_ AT-AT's from _Star Wars_
>or _BattleTech_ robots?  Are there rules to build _BT_ robots in _DS
>II_?  Are there any home rules for such? - Yeah, I know _BT_ robots
>are very impractical - I still find them reall cool....)

More Thrust definitely does cover drop ships, at least as much as you
need
to use them in Full Thrust (how many a ship needs, a symbol for them,
maybe
a suggestion as to how quickly they work relative to game play).

And I think the walkers were meant to be generic enough to cover
BattleTech,
Mekton, AT-ATs, or Shogun Warriors.   Heck, I bet you could even do
Godzilla
in DSII (he looked cool in OGRE) !

Tom McCarthy
Tom + Dana McCarthy

Prev: RE: SGII overrun Next: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities