Prev: Re: Deals with the devil Next: IFF aid, please...

GW Aims to take over the World

From: "Roger Gerrish" <roger@u...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:48:38 -0400
Subject: GW Aims to take over the World

Scary things about GW.
Did you all know that as part of their move to new premises they wanted
some symbol outside their office that would make a statement of their
corporate belief!

The idea was to construct a Full Size Land Raider and put it by the
front entrance. Unfortunately for them the Local Council refused
permission, so now they are contenting themselves with a 9 feet high
Space Marine!!.
What I want to know is who was going to build that Land Raider for
them!!
I'm worried now, we have a Royal Ordnance Factory in Nottingham, could
there be a secret production line for Land Raiders hidden from our gaze,
Also where are they getting 9 ft Space Marines from, I know we can clone
sheep in this country......O My God, they are going to take over the
world...........aaaaargh

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm Sorry, I know this has not got
anything to do with FT or GZERO games, but I had to do it, we've just
had to sit through a 6 week election campaign and I just can't take
anymore.

Any future posts from me will be strictly GZG related (honest!)

Worried of Nottingham....
Roger

Prev: Re: Deals with the devil Next: IFF aid, please...