Prev: GW Aims to take over the World Next: RE: GW Aims to take over the World

IFF aid, please...

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:06:49 -0400
Subject: IFF aid, please...

Hello!

As the proud owner of 100 Superior ships, I'd like some help identifying

which are which...

Terrans and Enomatolians are no problem - there are pictures of them at
the Deneb Clash homepage :) I really like the Bug ships (...except the
carriers... but I'll convert them somehow), although they are a bit
large
compared to the rest of my ships (especially the Dreadnoughts).

Then there are five HUGE ships (17 cm long, some 7 cm wide (I'll have to
measure in inches to use these :( ) and fairly oval), three long (~3")
and
thin ones (looking a bit like one of the common B5 freighters) four or
five looking like tyres with a small starship fitted across, three...
small (star bases? Circular things with turrets - some facing in towards
the middle of the ship?!) and a few other light units I can't describe
easily.

Anyone know what they are supposed to be? Not that I'll call them that,
but it's always fun to know...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: GW Aims to take over the World Next: RE: GW Aims to take over the World