Prev: Re: Deals with the devil Next: GW Aims to take over the World

Re: Deals with the devil

From: Michael Llaneza <mllaneza@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 03:21:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Deals with the devil

Roger Gerrish wrote:

>> Considering all the flak that GW takes from you lot, how many of you
>> actually own or
>> play GW games or use their figures?

Guilty. I have a comfortably large force of Orks and Marines painted
up. I still play once in a while. At one point I produced four issues
of a magazine called "Imperial Dispatches" (two issues as a newsletter,
two pro-zine issues (one unpublished)). I'll eventually get the
material online.

Eventually I want to play with the GW figs and use the DSII rules.
Sadly my regular opponent doesn't have time to get into a new game
system. He'll succumb soon though. He can only hold out so long...

And besides, Imperial Guard infantry are cheap, easy to paint and look
fine in khaki.

Michael Carter Llaneza	  http://www.hypnotic.com/
Devolution is very real to me.
A few hundred microseconds lag here, a few hundred there, and pretty
soon you're talking serious time.

Prev: Re: Deals with the devil Next: GW Aims to take over the World