Prev: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust Next: Re: DSII Infantry Base Sizes

Re: Fighters or Bricks?

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 03:57:51 -0400
Subject: Re: Fighters or Bricks?

>Nezach wrote:
>
>	 I wanted to thank you all for the painting ideas and the FAQ.
>I also had another question.  I was reading over the advanced rules in
>FT for fighters.  I don't know if I just missed it or what, but I was
>wondering how many turns fighters can take during their 12" move?  The
>way I am reading it now is they can take one turn in any direction at
the
>beginning of their movement phase (I know it doesn't specificaly say
>that).  However, it doesn't seem right that a element of fighters have
>the same handling as a battledreadnought.  Am I just being bone-headed
>here?	Am I missing something?
>
>Enjoy,
>
>	Nezach
>
>The Inevitable quote: "and on the eighth day God made beer."

Under the basic rules, fighter groups can move in ANY direction on any
turn, regardless of their initial direction - they also do NOT have to
conform to one of the 12 set "courses" - simply move them anywhere you
want
up to their maximum (12") move. Lots of people have posted alternative
ideas to this list, and you can feel free to use any of them (or your
own)
if you prefer.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Paint Schemes for Full Thrust Next: Re: DSII Infantry Base Sizes