Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help: railguns

Re: DSII Infantry Base Sizes

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 03:57:55 -0400
Subject: Re: DSII Infantry Base Sizes

>Could I get a consensus on infantry base sizes for DSII.  I am guessing
it
>is about 1" by 1/2".  Does that sound about right, or is it too big?
>

>Bobby Mock

Doesn't really matter much, though I wouldn't go much bigger than 1" in
any
dimension. Base size has very little bearing on the rules. For the
record,
the ready-based Irregular Mins. groups used in the photos in DSII are
about
10mm x 20mm, and when we get our "official" 6mm infantry out in the DSM
range the (separate) bases we intend to make will be around 20-25mm x
15-20mm (probably...).

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Fighters or Bricks? Next: Re: Real Space Combat Help: railguns