Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Fighters in Vector Thrust Next: Missile Balance [for Jon]

Re: [OFFICIAL] Fighters in Vector Thrust

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 14:27:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Fighters in Vector Thrust

GZG offered the ideas of essentially terrain costs to maneuver fighters
for
FTIII Vector based system.  It does have the advanatage in apearing
simple.
However, My attempt to read them caused xome confustion.  Additional
confustion arises as we will have to switch between movement methods for
each type of craft, this makes it harder to anticipate the interactions
of
the fighters against our ships, and makes the fighters less maneuverable
in
that the set of potential final fighter positions declines...
   Phil P.

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Fighters in Vector Thrust Next: Missile Balance [for Jon]