Prev: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games Next: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:26:32 -0500
Subject: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games

Ground Zero Games writes:

@:) Does anyone feel we should actually legislate on things like this
@:) in future rules (maybe on the lines of the previously-suggested
@:) "maximum % of certain ship types in fleet"), or do we continue as
@:) before and leave it up to the players to be "reasonable" about
@:) this....:) ?

  Absolutely do not legislate on this.	If you're going to comment on
it at all, provide "guidelines" (like the rest of the rules are) and
example class distributions among the major powers of the official FT
universe.  But players can and will be reasonable about these things,
if they are concerned about them.  That's why this topic is being
discussed.  What I would like to see in the rules would be a well
thought out system for producing likely ship class distributions that
I could modify to fit into my coal-powered rockets in micro-atomic
subspace universe or wherever.

-joachim

Prev: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games Next: RE: Capital Ships in Campeign Games