Prev: Battlerider Mini Suggestions Next: Re: Battlerider Mini Suggestions

Re: Games to plan ahead by.

From: "Out of my mind. Back in five minutes." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:40:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Games to plan ahead by.

>> >  Minbari WarCruiser
>> >  Narn Assault Cruiser
>
>	OOOOOHHHHH DARN IT!!!  The Omega's and Roosevelts aren't
included.
>I've got to wait to put together my EA fleet.	CURSE YOU THRICE DAMNED
>NARN AND MINBARI!!!!!	You don't have to wait for any of your capital
>ships.  :-(

I'll take your Minbari cruiser. I have no problems with that.  :)

And Mike can have your Narn cruiser, right Mike?

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Battlerider Mini Suggestions Next: Re: Battlerider Mini Suggestions