Prev: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: Re: Games to plan ahead by.

Battlerider Mini Suggestions

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:32:20 -0500
Subject: Battlerider Mini Suggestions

Hello Everyone:
	After my long expected B5 game next week, we are going back to
the good old "normal" Full Thrust.  I finally got to sit down with my
playgroup and help work out some house rules (nothing written down yet)
but one of the rulings we have made are that their can be non-FTL ships
only if they are brought in by a tender.
	As I plan my fleet for the next normal FT game (I always get my
fleets put together a couple of weeks in advance.), I've decided to put
this ruling to good use and I'm including some "battleriders" into my
fleet (MASS 20, Thrust 6, 3 A batts, 1 pluse torp, 1 PDAF, level 1
armor).   After looking through my collection of minis, I can't find
anything that really satisfies my needs.  This means one thing:  BUY
MORE
MINIS.	However, I'm not quite sure what to get.  Any suggestions?

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Space Ship Minis Wish List Next: Re: Games to plan ahead by.