Prev: C batteries / PDAF Next: B5 Rules...

RE: Jon's email address?

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:39:00 -0500
Subject: RE: Jon's email address?

>My address is jon@gzero.dungeon.com; I may be wrong, but I thought it

came
>up automatically in the header to any message I posted to the list? It
>certainly does on the mail program I use.
>
>Looking forward to hearing from you.
>Jon T.

My very annoying program (from Microsoft) only shows that messages
come from owner-ftgzg-l.  If anyone really wants a response from
email to a list, I'd suggest always giving your email in your
signature for those of us stuck with this.  Sometimes I don't
know at all who sent a message--not even a name on the bottom.
I also have to change the To line when I reply, so it doesn't
go to the list owner.  Sometimes I forget.

andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: C batteries / PDAF Next: B5 Rules...