Prev: Re: Jon's email address? Next: RE: Jon's email address?

C batteries / PDAF

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:17:00 -0500
Subject: C batteries / PDAF

Hi.  I know many of you will hate this, just thought I'd
throw it out, anyway.

I want to build up in playing Full Thrust.  I've started
with really basic ships, no missiles, no fighters.  I'll
add stuff as I go on, I guess.	There are a lot of
wasted points and mass on ships, even small ones, because
of PDAF, which is irrelevant in the games I intend to
play for a while.

What do you think about, for a simpler version of the game,
just equating C batteries and PDAF?  You can only use them
for one or the other in a turn, though.
Maybe ADAF can be used for Cs, but not vice versa.

I know, I could just ignore the wasted space and points
until I get up to using them.  I just didn't want to fool
with them.  I wanted to design a bit, but I'll either have
to put them in, knowing that they don't do anything, or
give my wife (who would choose ships from the standard list--
she'll play, but not design ships) some extra points to make
up for me not wanting to put them in ships that won't use
them.

andy
andy.skinner@tseng.com

Prev: Re: Jon's email address? Next: RE: Jon's email address?