Prev: RE: Jon's email address? Next: guns in vacuum (was Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!)

B5 Rules...

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:39:09 -0500
Subject: B5 Rules...

After, thinking about it. I have decided NOT to dump my B5 rules
conversions.  In fact, I've just made a couple of changes:
	*Heavy lasers weigh less (MASS 3), cost more (30 points), and
have a 1 turn recharge period.
	*Interceptors are now multi-arc versions of my dustcasters.
They
can either represent a single screen that defends one to three arcs, or
PDAF that defends against fighters in one to three arcs.

	I'll be coming up with EA ships very soon.  Narn and Centauri
will follow suit.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: RE: Jon's email address? Next: guns in vacuum (was Re: Near Future Rules Draft is up!)