Prev: Re: Robot Ship Rules for solo play Next: Re: More 6mm Infantry

Re: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux.

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 18:25:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux.

<<
 Hello All !

 Just visited the Reviresco site again
(http://www.halcyon.com/shamrock/)
 they have some pictures of their mini lines.... I'm still waiting for
my
 order and reserving judgement....

 Gene >>

One of the members of my gaming club ordered the rules and some of the
minis.
The basic rules look pretty good, opinions are still out on the robot
rules.
We have not played either yet though. The trooper minis are somewhat
lacking
in detail but considering the price, a buck a miniature, they are not
bad
game pieces. You can get minis of laser wielding races (ant, & snail
come to
mind) that you won't find anywhere else. No one has ordered the
starships yet
but we will with the next order.

Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: Re: Robot Ship Rules for solo play Next: Re: More 6mm Infantry