Prev: Re: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux. Next: RE: 15mm figures

Re: More 6mm Infantry

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:48:38 -0500
Subject: Re: More 6mm Infantry

In message <9492@zhochaka.demon.co.uk> dbell@zhochaka.demon.co.uk (David
G. Bell) writes:

> There are several manufacturers of WW2 and contemporary 6mm infantry
> which might be a better choice.  Heroics & Ros are the best, I think.

> Hallmark Miniatures did some quite good pre-packaged infantry
companies,
> fireteams cast onto a textured base.	Adler Miniatures are also
> advertising WW2 stuff.

Yet again I feel obliged to plug the contemporary 6mm infantry
from Main Force Miniatures, especially the Modern British. Once
you've seen fireteams cast *lying prone* on a base you start to
wonder why everybody doesn't do 6mm fireteams this way.

Look good, paint well, very *very* robust.

Note that Adler, mentioned above, are also "Dark Star" miniatures,
which do 6mm versions of Denizen's 25mm range.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: Starguard/ Stargrunt Redux. Next: RE: 15mm figures