Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Re: Firecons

Re: FT-Battle Report

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:58:52 -0500
Subject: Re: FT-Battle Report

At 12:50 PM 1/30/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Good job John!  BTW I do have prepared cheat sheets made by a friend of
>mine.	If your interested I'll check if he doesn't mind me copying
them.

Yes, good job John. Don't worry too much about the hitches. If everyone
had
fun then they won't remember the rough spots.

Mike, is that cheat sheet the same one that was used at GenCon last
year? If
so, it's pretty good and I'd easily recommend it to John.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables? Next: Re: Firecons