Prev: RE: DS2: stats for Epic miniatures Next: Re: FT-Battle Report

Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 00:58:49 -0500
Subject: Re: GenCon 97 GZG tables?

At 09:27 AM 1/30/97 EST, you wrote:
>After playing my first two games of Stargrunt II at GenCon 96, I was
>invited by the judge at our table to help run events at '97.  I gave
>him my snail mail address, but have heard nothing from him (or anybody
>else) since then.
>
>Is one of our list members the organizer of the tables, or does
>someone know who I need to contact about this?

I didn't put myself down as a judge, but does anyone need some help with
some GZG games at GenCon. I'm willing to lend a hand.

Also, last year we talked about list members getting together to play a
game
(or several games) of FT, DS2 and/or SG2 privately. Who's all going to
GenCon this year?

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: RE: DS2: stats for Epic miniatures Next: Re: FT-Battle Report