Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: DSII Questions

From: db-ft@w... (David Brewer)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:55:05 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII Questions

In message <0121173329-Re: DSII Questions* @MHS>
M.J.Elliott@uk22p.bull.co.uk writes:

> >a) If only one weapons is allowed to be fired at a time, why have
> >additional weapons on a tank?  Wouldn't one big gun be much more
effective
> >than a HVC + HEL + ??? etc?

...because some miniatures carry multiple weapons?

While DS fits OK with the Copelands range (I'm not a big fan of CMD
tanks, I find the vehicles to be a bit large for 1/300) it's a generic
game for whatever minis you have to hand. There is no common standard
for SF minis, no history to follow.

If the mini has multiple different weapons, then you need rules for
that. DS delivers.

--
David Brewer

Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield