Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:02:07 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are...
wrote:
> Not that I'm aware of. We *just* recently acquired Netscape-for-VMS a
> couple months back, but it's still a little clunky (and version 2.02)
>
> >Do they have X
> >for VMS yet?
>
> X? X??
>
> Isn't that something you center your target on?

Hmmm... does your VMS have a mouse? :)

Rick Rutherford       rickr@digex.net	    The above opinions are mine.
"It seems to me that the nearer painting approaches sculpture the better
it is, and that sculpture is the worse the nearer it approaches
painting."
					     -- Michelangelo

Prev: Re: DSII Questions Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield