Prev: Re: Gall Force Part 2 Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: "I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are rea--OW! Okayyy, so I lied." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:30:19 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

>>   For anyone considering writing an FT map-drawing program or a
>> program for working out FT movements, I strongly encourage that you
>> take a serious look at Java as the language to use. ...
>> Of course I work for Sun so you can
>> take my statements with a grain of salt, but I really do believe this
>> is a perfect environment for Java.
>
>     I agree, but then again I work at Sun also, Sun Microelectronics
>to be specific.  I suspect a lot of people use PC machines, with a few
>like me using a Mac at home, and of course some at work on Unix
systems.

Don't forget us who are in the VMS enviroment!!

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: Gall Force Part 2 Next: Re: The Digital Battlefield