Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: FT Battles

Re: The Digital Battlefield

From: "I'm telling you, the beard and mustache are rea--OW! Okayyy, so I lied." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:36:39 -0500
Subject: Re: The Digital Battlefield

[...]
>about some of the stuff we've done.  Among other things, we created an
>automatic map-generator with ship identification (including all ship
>status), hypothetical movement calculation and range and arc
>determination.  The system works with Mark Kochte's FT data files and
>is relatively bug-free but not perfect...
[...]
>(and I think Kochte's data files are not too great for computer
>interpretation) but the work is definitely doable.

Well, I made the data files primarily for human reading/interpretation,
partly because *I* didn't have access to, the resources for, or the full
coding skills to put together nifty little tools like you guys do.  :-/

I've always been open to comments/suggestions/thoughts/opinions, and
have
even changed some of my report formats to help when I could.

Mk
-
"Ya know...this was supposed to be my weekend off. But nooo-o-o-ooo. You
got me draggin' yo' heavy ass...through the burnin' desert, wich yer
dreadlocks stickin' out the back of my parachute. You gotta come down
here with an attitude, actin' all big and bad...AND WHAT THE HELL IS
THAT
SMELL?!? RAAAR!!! I coulda been in a barbecue!! But I ain't mad...is
alright.
It's alllright..."

Prev: Re: The Digital Battlefield Next: Re: FT Battles