Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:35:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

At 06:35 PM 1/7/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I've seen the Heavy Gear 15mm troopers.  Nice detail.	However, I have
not
>seen regular inf and hvy inf for BOTH sides, only one side (Northern I
>think...).  The other "infantry" packs were snipers (a whole pack of
them)
>and motorcycles, both of which are of limited value IMO.

There are definitely infantry for both sides. One side is decked out
pretty
much as a normal SF infantry guy but the second group look like they are
wearing trench coats over their armour. The figures look to be the same
standard as the Gear figures.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5 Next: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5