Prev: Re: HELP THIS IS AN EMERGENCEY Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2

Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

From: Pretty for January <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:13:04 -0500
Subject: Re: looking for pics\SPOILER B5

>Michael Carter Llaneza wrote:
>>>SPOILER!!!!!
>>>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>>>

>>>SPOILER!!!!!
>>>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>SPOILER!!!!!
>>>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>>>

>>>SPOILER!!!!!
>>>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>>>

>>>SPOILER!!!!!
>>>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>>>

>>>SPOILER!!!!!
>>>Spoiler!!!!!!!!!
>>>

>:
>>That big bastard, as you so aptly put it, is a Bra'kiri ship. I
don't>have
>a photo, but now you know what to ask for. It seems to be slightly
>>smaller than a Mimbari cruiser, which makes it around a mile long.
>
>A mile long!?	I didn't think the ships were that big.  Maybe B5
itself, but...

Massive ships they have there. You know B5 is 5 miles long; take a look
at
how big the major ships appear next to it. Omega destroyers, GROPOS
ship,
Minbari cruisers, Narn cruiser...them big-@$$ ships...

Mk
-
  /@		       .  .	      If you insist on reaching for a
  <|\			  .  )	      star, be prepared to take a long,
   |		     /\ 	      hard fall.
   |		    //
   /		 o //*		      Indy - climber, astronomer,
adventurer
  /		<%- /|\ 	      supreme. Have rope, will travel.

Prev: Re: HELP THIS IS AN EMERGENCEY Next: Re: Heavy Gear Figures for SG2