Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules

Re: Linking SGII with Fullthrust

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 19:49:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Linking SGII with Fullthrust

lojeck wrote:
> why is it so important to have both games work on the FMA system
before
> they can be "integrated"? after all, a weapon fast enough to tag a
mass 1
> escort from thousands of miles isn't going to be within the d12 range
of
> dirtside's best weaponry, is it?

It makes things easier, faster and quicker not to teach my gaming group
two highly dissimilar sets of mechanics just to play one massively
integrated game, such as we enjoyed under Renegade Legion's CENTURION,
INTERCEPTOR, LEVIATHAN, and PREFECT systems.  The first three were quite
closely tied in mechanics and made playing all of them together much
easier.

--
Alexander Williams {zander@photobooks.com   ||Member: Evil Geniuses
		    thantos@alf.dec.com}    ||For a Better Tomorrow

"Perhaps we should lower our mental trousers and compare the size of
 our consciousnesses?"
				       -- Jan Sands to Marvin Minsky
					  comp.ai.genetic
		<http://www.photobooks.com/~zander/>

Prev: Re: Points, Mass and FT3 [FAO MJE-JMT-GZG] Next: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules