Prev: Re: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Land Battles on Basilisk

Re: Added Topic ?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:43:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Added Topic ?

At 09:33 AM 11/14/96 EST, you wrote:
>It may be premature to ask, but will this list (in whatever future
incarnation
>it takes) consider the space battle rules from The Babylon Project a
suitable
>topic for discussion ?
>
>I would assume a different resource will likely arise for Babylon 5
Wars.

Oops. I didn't quite read your comment properly. I forgot that the
battle
system for The Babylon Project is being written by Jon Tuffley.

I'd wait and see what the rules looked like. If they are similar to FT,
then
I can see conversion stats being used. If they are radically different,
we
may want to wing it. The only risk we'll run is topic creep as other
areas
of the rpg begin to get discussed (probably starting with how character
skills affect damage control, or something like that).

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Land Battles on Basilisk