Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers) Next: Re: Added Topic ?

Re: Added Topic ?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 11:40:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Added Topic ?

At 09:33 AM 11/14/96 EST, you wrote:
>It may be premature to ask, but will this list (in whatever future
incarnation
>it takes) consider the space battle rules from The Babylon Project a
suitable
>topic for discussion ?

If it's a GZG newsgroup or this mailing list in another incarnation, I
could
handle a discussion of Babylon 5 Wars as it compares to FT. However, I
don't
think we should add the game to the official list of games discussed.
This
is an FT mailing list, not an SF miniatures mailing list. B5 Wars, as a
place for the game's discussion, doesn't belong here any more than
discussions of Silent Death, Mayday, or SFB.

If we end up forming a rec.games.miniatures.sf newsgroup instead, it
would
definitely belong there.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers) Next: Re: Added Topic ?