Prev: HQ Red Banner Fleet of the ESU Next: Re: B5 Miniatures

RE: B5 ships - Reply

From: Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@b...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 10:20:50 -0400
Subject: RE: B5 ships - Reply

Date sent:  10-OCT-1996 15:19:26

>I note that the B5 Wars people plan to release miniatures for the
fighters as well
>as the big ships, but, with only two to a blister, I doubt that they
will be anything
>like in scale with the starships, so I think I'll be using the GZG
stuff. Now, how
>can we get Jon, Mike and co. to produce not-Centauri, not-Minbari,
not-Vorlon
>and not-Shadow fighters -- and maybe a not-Thunderbolt to go with the
Star
>Tigers? Some not-Vipers and not-Raiders would be nice for the BSG fans,
too.
>Ah, dreams...

But if the roumers of JT working on the EA book for the B5RPG are true,
what are the chances of him getting his hands on a real licence?

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
|				      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: HQ Red Banner Fleet of the ESU Next: Re: B5 Miniatures