Prev: RE: FT3, details of needed changes Next: RE: B5 ships - Reply

HQ Red Banner Fleet of the ESU

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 09:59:22 -0400
Subject: HQ Red Banner Fleet of the ESU

I am glad to see that my comments on the on going war between the ESU
and
the NSL has caused some comment on the mailing list. The battles being

talked about are played out at the Alder Valley Club in Aldershot Surrey

UK. The reason I don't talk more about the tactics etc was I did not
wish
to bore people to death with my tales of victory :-) and my shame of
defeat :-( . Some other members of the club also read the list including

Sam the commander of the NSL forces.  The comments are placed on the
list
for nothing more than a little fun and colour (color). Please let me
know
if you want more detailed press releases and tactical commentry. However

I won't give away all my trade secrets; enemies of the state are also
reading the list!!

Gran Admrl Simov
aka Simon Campbell-Smith
SimonC@Denplan.co.uk

Prev: RE: FT3, details of needed changes Next: RE: B5 ships - Reply