Prev: Re: Irregular Tanks Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

RE: FT3, details of needed changes

From: rpruden@a... (Rob Pruden)
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 00:48:21 -0400
Subject: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

Adam wrote:

>Good. It's not that I don't like the idea, it's just I think FT is
>pretty much perfect in it's current form. The only changes I can see
>are moving some of the fighter rules from MT into FT, and adding
>Realistic Movement (with the addition of limited rotation) as
>an optional rule. (Plus clearing up a few questionable parts such
>as Sub Packs, and beefing up Mines).

Okay, tell me what this "limited rotation" thing is all about.	I've
read
the Realistic Movement	rules from Jon and Mike.  Is this an addition?
It
did seem to me that big ships with low thrust ratings should have a
limited
ability to change facing with thrusters.  Maybe the facing changes
allowed
would be equal to the thrust rating?...  How did you work it?

What about submunition packs, mines, and cloaking?  Any changes or
additions
generally accepted by the mailing list?

As you say, FT is pretty much perfect as is.  After 25 years in this
hobby
I've finally found a system I can stick with!

Rob

Prev: Re: Irregular Tanks Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes