Prev: New Web Site Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

Re: Irregular Tanks

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 21:48:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Irregular Tanks

At 10:31 PM 9/22/96 GMT, you wrote:
>In message <199609221543.LAA22041@mail.voicenet.com> John Crimmins
writes:
>> Is there anybody out there who has seen any of the 1/300 Irregular SF
armor?

>> Some of the different sorts described in an ad in the most recent
issue of
>> Wargames illustrated sounded interesting, and the prices seemed to be
pretty
>> good as well.
>
>They were reveiwed in WI? Interesting, I thought WI had a no-F/SF
>policy. I must investigate. Have they had an attack of common sense?

	It was just an ad, not a review.  However, either WI or
Miniature
Wargames DID review some Battletech figures in their most recent issue
(Most
recent from the viewpoint of someone in the U.S., that is...), much to
my
surprise.  I can't remember which one, since I tend to confuse the two
rather easily.
	Thanks to everybody for the response, by the way.  I'll check
out
Silver Eagle when I get out the chance.  One last question, though: The
Irregular ad mentions some "Dustworm" figures.	Are these supposed to be
non-copyright-violating Sandworms, ala Dune?  And in any case, how do
THEY
look?  They might make a desert battle really interesting....

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: New Web Site Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes