Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence? Next: RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

Re: Can I send attachments to the list?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 05:25:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Can I send attachments to the list?

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, Simon Campbell-Smith wrote:

...something which was probably in an attachment...

It all depends on the format of the attachment. My system cannot read
the VINsomething.DAT files you attach; but I can save them as a separate

file until I find a program able to read them. Well, I could save them
if
I managed to find enough disk space...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence? Next: RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question