Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Re: Can I send attachments to the list?

Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

From: osiris.1@i... (Christopher Lawrence)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 05:18:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

You wrote:

>> Sounds neato, but since I've no experience with MUDing, I've
withheld
>> comment. :)
>
>Ah, but you're just the lad to give your thoughts on the beast,
>though.  What do you think about what you /read/, not what do you
>think about MUDs.  Crystal won't be yourr typical type of MUD; no
>hacking and slashing to go up a new level.  Its about Power, Politics
>and just enjoying Things That Go Boom, or that's the idea, anyway.

Power, Politics, Things That Go Boom? How could I turn *that* down? ;)

I have no clue as to how MUD-battles would be handled, but the
interaction would be fun, particularly if espionage and diplomacy take
a role. Also, in the same vein as RPG experience, would units go up in
experience as well? That would be cool.

Prev: RE: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Re: Can I send attachments to the list?