Prev: Re: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Re: Can I send attachments to the list?

RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 05:27:49 -0400
Subject: RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

> Date: 	 Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:15:38 +0100
> From: 	 Adam Delafield <A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Cc:		 A.Delafield@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 RE: Danger Spoiler. B5 question

> Date sent:  16-SEP-1996 16:12:29
> >This is a spoiler If you are not up to date with B5 then don't go any

> >further...........
> >
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >**
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
> >*
>
> >What is the countdown for z minus # days. Clearly something big. An

> >attack on B5 prehaps. The Shadows are bound to be a little upset
after
> >having their toes danced on! Well only 6 days to wait!

One point that has occupied my mind is that Z'ha'dum is not going to
be a massive ship battle.  With the return of Sheridans wife it could
be possible that the shadows might be looking for a peace treaty of
sorts.	If she was going to assinate him then she would hardly walk
in the front door and introduce herself.  Therefore she is there for
some other reason.  Perhaps she is his equal and opposite (unlikely).
The only thing that seems certain about this episode is that
everything we had beleived about the plot may well be false.

As JMS said in the Lurkers guide "the game we think we've been
playing may not be the same game at all".  One speculation is that
the Vorlons and the Shadows are after the same thing but just going
about it differently.

> Z is usually ZERO HOUR, or the time of an attack. In this case
> however, it may be Zaha'dune (or however you spell it.).
>
> If this is so, then Zah in Minbari is Zero, not ONE as we have been
> led to belive. This could have some frightening consequences.

Another point about zah is that while Z(ah)'ha'dum is bad Entil'Z(ah)
is a good thing.  I don't know if its of any relevance but who knows
> | Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	| Bolton Institute,  |
Niall Gilsenan
Dublin Institute of Technology,
Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin,Ireland.

Prev: Re: Can I send attachments to the list? Next: Re: Can I send attachments to the list?