Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence? Next: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

From: "Joseph L. Haygood" <jhaygood@a...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:12:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

At 11:27 PM 9/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Ah, but you're just the lad to give your thoughts on the beast,
>though.  What do you think about what you /read/, not what do you
>think about MUDs.  Crystal won't be yourr typical type of MUD; no
>hacking and slashing to go up a new level.  Its about Power, Politics
>and just enjoying Things That Go Boom, or that's the idea, anyway.

I have been so busy doing other things that I was unable to read about
your
MUD. Is there any website or whatever out there I can read? Let me
know...

Jay
Once more dear Friends, into the Breach !!

jay.haygood@mindspring.com    -or-	 SnailMail:
jhaygood@mindspring.com 			     Jay Haygood

				6662 Wildwood Court
				Lithonia GA USA 30058

Prev: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence? Next: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?