Prev: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 03:21:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?

No offense intended, but as long as my internet access/e-mail
service is this cheap-as-hell (money and quality  :>) school
account, I really can't get involved in any MUD's.  The Sysops
play a pretty mean Garth Wader with anyone using their accounts
for that.  Sooooo....I figured that I would just keep out of
any discussions on your game.  It sounds interesting, but as soon
as I saw that it was a MUD, I pretty much skipped the rest of your
posting.

Sorry.

Out here.

	-monty

Prev: Re: TV SF's glorious past ;-) Next: Re: [CrystalMud] Silence?