Prev: Re: FT: Fighter scrambling and ship manuevers Next: Re: Question

RE: Micromachines Ships

From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:23:06 -0400
Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships

----------
From:	jjm@zycor.lgc.com (johnjmedway)
Sent:	Thursday, September 12, 1996 10:24 AM
To:	FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
Subject:	RE: Micromachines Ships

>>  Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 08:47:14 -0500
>>  From: Timothy Klaus <tklaus@midusa.net>
>>  Subject: RE: Micromachines Ships
>>  Eckerd is the place!! (believe it or not) Also, if you want to do

I've been taking more and more interesting routes home from work,
so that I can hit Eckerds and Walgreens, etc., in search of the
good ones. So far only one Aliens (Sulaco + Drop Ship + crap), and
a couple of what seem to be oddball Star Drek and Star Bores ships.
Walgreens and Target seem to be the only ones with B5 in Austin.

>>  mail order, try Starbase K-7 in Orlando, Florida (They are in the
>>  phone listings,so you can call information) They had them in stock
>>  last week, so give 'em a ring...

Mail ordering and store-to-store searching for packs of toy spaceships.
Ye Gods! To what depths we have plumbed.

I just wish you could order 'em by the piece, and forget the crap that
some of the sets are stuffed with. Frex., I want a Star Wars medical
frigate, since it looks like a serious piece of space junk, but I don't
want the two other pieces of crap that come in the pack. I want Star
Trek runabouts, but have zero use for the Cardassians. Sigh.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

The town that I live in has the following stores; Wal-Mart, 2 Dillions,
Food4Less, Dollar General, Hallmark, 4 Clothing, 2 Book, and a Baseball
Card Shop. Now the nearest hobby shop that has minitures and they are
mostly Dungons and Dragons is 3 hours drive from here. So the only way
to get minis for FT, MT,DSII and SGII is to mail order or on days off go
to other towns in search of the minis that are needed and wanted.
Pretty sad this place is for a city with a population of 22,600 +/- 50.

Tim Klaus

Prev: Re: FT: Fighter scrambling and ship manuevers Next: Re: Question