Prev: Some SGII questions Next: Re: Some SGII questions

Re: Some SGII questions

From: Jerry Mc Vicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 07:58:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Some SGII questions

At 06:33 AM 8/26/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Okay, my brother and I just played our first game of SGII last night
(me
>with 40k Space Marines, him with 40k Squats and WARZONE Bauhaus
troopers)
>and we have some questions.
>
>1. If an individual has joined a squad and the squad routs, does the
>individual have to rout too?

Yes.

>2. If an individual who is a medic moves to within 2 inches of a squad
can
>it use one of its actions to treat the wounded or must it just join the
>squad and the whole squad wait until its next activation?

Must do a regrouping action first to join the squad.

>3. If an indidual with leadership ability is in a squad, does that
squad get
>four actions if both it and the invidual are activated at the same
time?

Only if he makes the communications test first.  It can be a verbal one,
he
only needs to test against his LV and it can't be jammed by EW.

>4. If a leader transfers actions to a unit and the unit has already
fires,
>can the unit fire again or just move.

A unit that has recieved a transfer can activate again, even if it has
already activated.  This means the unit can take its two actions again,
yes
it can fire again.  Cool huh?  This is worth jamming if you're the
enemy.

>5. What happens when an artillery strike is called down on a unit who
is
>behind a hill and out of LOS from the caller?

The accuracy roll for the leader that called in the arty is 2xLV of the
caller. Bad news when you consider it can deviate #xd8 # being what you
missed the accuracy roll by.

>6. Can any number of support weapons fire along with the small arms of
a unit?

As long as it can fire at dispersed targets. yes.

>7. Is it normal that a squad that starts the game at CO and with 8
figures
>would be whittled down to 1 figure (not even the original leader) and
still
>have a confidence level of ST? (Veteran squad, command level 2).

Yea, but you'd have to make some awsome rolls in there somewhere.  A
high
confidence level would help or some crazy stand and die orders.

>Thanks for any help!! This is an AWSOME game!

I think so to.	Happy hunting.

>-Greg

Jerry McVicker aka "Blackwind"

Field Marshall of His Majesties Army; Altdorf Regiment: "May the Hammer
of
Sigmar smite our foes."
		-      Blackwind & Raddix Gaming      -
		-   http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames  -
		-	 bnrgames@imagixx.net	      -

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Prev: Some SGII questions Next: Re: Some SGII questions