Prev: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat Next: Re: Some SGII questions

Some SGII questions

From: burg@e... (Iceburg)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 06:33:34 -0400
Subject: Some SGII questions

Okay, my brother and I just played our first game of SGII last night (me
with 40k Space Marines, him with 40k Squats and WARZONE Bauhaus
troopers)
and we have some questions.

1. If an individual has joined a squad and the squad routs, does the
individual have to rout too?

2. If an individual who is a medic moves to within 2 inches of a squad
can
it use one of its actions to treat the wounded or must it just join the
squad and the whole squad wait until its next activation?

3. If an indidual with leadership ability is in a squad, does that squad
get
four actions if both it and the invidual are activated at the same time?

4. If a leader transfers actions to a unit and the unit has already
fires,
can the unit fire again or just move.

5. What happens when an artillery strike is called down on a unit who is
behind a hill and out of LOS from the caller?

6. Can any number of support weapons fire along with the small arms of a
unit?

7. Is it normal that a squad that starts the game at CO and with 8
figures
would be whittled down to 1 figure (not even the original leader) and
still
have a confidence level of ST? (Veteran squad, command level 2).

Thanks for any help!! This is an AWSOME game!

-Greg

Prev: Re: Murphy's Laws of Combat Next: Re: Some SGII questions