Prev: Re: Some SGII questions Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)

Re: Some SGII questions

From: thumann@n... (Charles Thumann)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 12:05:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Some SGII questions

> A unit that has recieved a transfer can activate again, even if it has
> already activated.  This means the unit can take its two actions
again, yes
> it can fire again.  Cool huh?  This is worth jamming if you're the
enemy.

I disagree with this one.  On page 16, under AVAILABLE ACTIONS, next to
the double asterisks, it says "Unit may perform TWO fire actions, but
only with DIFFERENT weapons; any single weapon may only fire ONCE per
game turn."  That's per game turn, not per activation.	Furthermore,
there is a clear difference between game turns and activations in other
aspects of the rules.  So I would conclude that even if you re-activate
squad with leadership that squad can not fire again.

Prev: Re: Some SGII questions Next: Re: hyperspace (was: cloaking device rules)