Prev: Re: SAAB hits the can. Next: RE: SGII what genere do you play

Re: Gone to GenCon

From: Jerry Han <jerry@u...>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 11:57:36 -0400
Subject: Re: Gone to GenCon

I knew it! I'm going home in a bag! It's always the Corporal that
gets blown up first. wrote:
> >Well, we could always organize a FTGZG-L trip to GenCon for next
year.  (8-)
> >(Yeah, right, I think my SO would clobber me.)  (8-)
>
> Doesn't anyone go to Origins?!? Not that I've been to either, but I
was
> toying with going to Origins next year...
>
> ...and running some FT games...  :-}
>
> Mk

Somebody told me that Origins wasn't worth going to any more; I can't
remember who/what it was.  Actually, I think it was Dean Essig, series
creator/game designer from "The Gamers."  In any case, there have been
problems with organization, falling enrollment, lack of
manufactuers/dealers
taking the time to go, etc.

I don't know; it could be all wrong.  All I know is that I'll have the
money,
the time, and the permission (8-) to go to one BIG convention, and
that'll
be GenCon.  Just as soon as I can pay for my tuition, rent, food, loans,
etc.
etc. etc.  (8-/

J.

--
     Jerry Han - Network Engineering - UUNET Canada, Toronto, ON, Canada
	http://www.uunet.ca/~jerry -  email:jerry@uunet.ca - TBFTGOGGI

Prev: Re: SAAB hits the can. Next: RE: SGII what genere do you play