Prev: SGII what genere do you play Next: Re: I survived GenCon!

NAC Marines

From: thumann@n... (Charles Thumann)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 19:58:23 -0400
Subject: NAC Marines

I want to order a pair of NAC Marines armed with PIGs to add to my
USCM Colonial Marine Platoon, but looking in the CMD catalog at my local

store didn't give me much info.  There are no pictures, and the only
description is "Heavy Weapons" and "Heavy Weapons Command".  Are these
heavy weapons RPGs?  PIGs?  SAWs?  I've seen the NAC Riflemen and
they're
awesome--and they look close enough to my Leading Edge Games Colonial
Marines for government work, but could someone in the know help me out
with the preceeding quandry?  What NAC blister pack should I order?
Thanks in advance.

Prev: SGII what genere do you play Next: Re: I survived GenCon!