Prev: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW Next: NAC Marines

SGII what genere do you play

From: "Joseph A. Noll" <u1a00458@m...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 19:49:23 -0400
Subject: SGII what genere do you play

Hi, Just sent the order out to Geo-Hex for SGII,  Heard so many people
on
the net talk about it I just had to try it.  BTW I would have gotten it
anyway I own all GZG's other games.  Curiously I haven't seen much
disscussion of SGII on the mail list, I know it for FT but Dirtside II
has
a pretty good following here.  So to start discussion I am posing the
following question.

I've heard that SGII is, like all GZG games, very adaptible to other
generes.  What generes do you play SGII in, your own, or a conversion of
other popular gameing universes?  Why not tell us about them.

A second question, I have not as yet commited any money to 25mm Sci-fi
for
SGII.  I'm thinking of getting some of the official mini's for the game
and using them in my own Universe.  I  tend to like realistic looking
figures.  What I want to know is how do you rate the GZG figures for
SGII.
 Which of the nationalities do you like the most.  And what are the
comon
paint schemes for them.

Thanks
Hopeing to be playing SGII by the weekend.
JNoll

Prev: Re: Mudside Thrust, or GZG meets ACW Next: NAC Marines