Prev: NAC Marines Next: Re: Yamato: Why did I watch it?

Re: I survived GenCon!

From: Kyle Klingler <kklinglr@f...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 00:04:24 -0400
Subject: Re: I survived GenCon!

On Tue, 13 Aug 1996, kosta kalogeropoulos 956-6476 wrote:

> Mr. Miserendino mentioned that although expensive, he did find both
Starblazers and
> Starfleet miniatures at GenCon.
>
> Mike, did you get a phone number or address of the dealer(s)? I for
one would also
> be interested in getting my hands on these (2) hard to find miniature
ranges.

> Thanks
> Kosta

I'm curious too.  I have made it one of my life's quest to find as many
of
the small Star Blazer ship models as possible.

*  Kyle Klingler - kklinglr@freenet.columbus.oh.us  "I'm not dumb.   *
* I just have a command of thoroughly useless information."  Calvin  *
*   "I have the strength of madness."  Miaowara Shiro		     *

Prev: NAC Marines Next: Re: Yamato: Why did I watch it?