Prev: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone... Next: Micromachines

Re: Those annoying aliens...

From: Alun Thomas <A.Thomas@f...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 06:18:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Joe A Troche <jtroche@cs.pdx.edu> wrote:

> [...] Why not have aliens using the "Kra'Vak
> Technology" deploy fewer ships.  It's a matter of Quality vs.
Quantity.
> The aliens deploy fewer ships because they don't need to deploy more.

> Further, because it's alien tech supported by an "unknown" economic
> system, quality costs less.

In my view, if Kra'Vak tech is more effective than Human tech, then it
should be worth more points - note that this does not mean that it
costs the Kra'Vak more to build their ships, simply that they're more
effective in battle.

Also, in an equal points battle, this /would/ lead to the Kra'Vak
deploying fewer ships.

    Alun.
    ~~~~

Prev: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone... Next: Micromachines