Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...

Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

From: FieldScott@a...
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 00:37:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Find your dress e-uniform, everyone...

Monty writes:

> Anyway, I had to embarrass the s--t out of him on this venue,

And to think he had to ask _me_ how to post to the list.... What are
friends
for.  ;/

>  because he did introduce me to FT, and I am beating the pants
>  off him in his ST-variant playtest

That remains to be seen.

Seriously, thanks to everyone who sent congrats. I'd love to invite all
of
you, but unfortunately the wedding will take place in RL.

Take care,
Scott Field

Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: Re: Those annoying aliens...