Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: mines and sensors

Micromachines

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner@t...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 08:05:00 -0400
Subject: Micromachines

I mentioned before that Kaybee Toys was selling Micromachines
packs (Star Trek ones) for 3 for $10.  Toys R Us has 'em for
$2.98 each.

I was tempted, and I don't play Full Thrust or like Star Trek!
I don't think my wife would be too excited about me buying
another game right now, or else the enthusiasm level here would
convince me to give it a try, especially with improvising on
ship models.  I've got too many games I don't play.
Hmm, if I could sell a few more of my old games . . .

andy

Prev: Re: Those annoying aliens... Next: mines and sensors