Prev: OFFICIAL - GZG: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and a heads-up on the CHRISTMAS SPECIALS….. Next: OFFICIAL - GZG: CHRISTMAS SPECIALS now up on the webstore…..

OFFICIAL - GZG: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and a heads-up on the CHRISTMAS SPECIALS…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 19:26:40 +0000
Subject: OFFICIAL - GZG: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and a heads-up on the CHRISTMAS SPECIALS…..

UPDATE - THURSDAY 23rd NOVEMBER 2017:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and a heads-up on our CHRISTMAS OFFERS!

A (slightly late) HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our many customers in the US
- hope you are all having a great day with family and friends!

 WARFARE went off very well last weekend, an excellent show as always,
smooth and well organised - we sold a LOT of figures and starships,
talked to loads of customers old and new, and generally had a very good
time. Since getting back I've been working solidly on clearing the
mailorders that didn't go before the show, they are all pretty much up
to date now with just a last couple of them to go out tomorrow. Over the
next few days I hope to get all the NEW RELEASES from the show up on to
the store so they can be ordered, and on MONDAY (27th) I will be
starting our usual CHRISTMAS SPECIALS, which will then run until we
close up for the Christmas/New Year break. Full details of the offers
will be posted over this weekend, so please check back here soon.......

Thanks for reading,
Jon (GZG), Thursday 23rd Nov 2017

www.gzg.com

As usual, please feel free to re-post this announcement anywhere you
think it might be of interest…..