Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: news for WARFARE….. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: news for WARFARE…..

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: news for WARFARE…..

From: Jon Tuffley <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 13:01:11 +0000
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: news for WARFARE…..

Thanks Indy….  ;-)

At least half of the date was correct, it was just the month…
Corrected on store now!

Jon (GZG)

On 7 Nov 2017, at 11:04, Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, it's Tuesday, November 17th.  ;-)
>

> Mk
>
> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 5:49 AM, Jon Tuffley <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>

> UPDATE - TUESDAY 7th OCTOBER 2017:
>
> News for WARFARE.....
>
> Hope you all had a good (and safe) Halloween and Bonfire Night! I
can't believe it's really November already, and WARFARE (Rivermead
Leisure Centre, Reading) is less than two weeks away....

> The show is a two-day event, the 18th and 19th November, and those who
have been before will know that it is a really good show to come to -
lots of traders and very well attended, but as it's an all-weekend one
there is still usually a bit of time for me to actually chat to
customers, which is always nice.

> It is also our LAST show of the year, so your last chance to see and
buy items from us in person until SALUTE next year!

> As usual, please remember that due to tradestand space and payload
capacity in the van, we ONLY bring the 15mm ranges and the most popular
fleets of FT Starships to the show - we simply don't have room for
anything else - so if you want any items from our other ranges (25mm,
6mm, 2mm and the other FT Fleets), then you need to PRE-ORDER them so
that I can have them cast and ready for you; PLEASE get any pre-order
lists to me by this coming Sunday (12th) at the latest, anything
arriving after that date cannot be guaranteed to be ready for the show.

> Please check back to the store front page again over the next few
days, as I will be posting more info on the show and (hopefully) details
of the NEW RELEASES that will be launched there.

> Thanks for reading,
>
> Jon (GZG), Tuesday 7th Oct 2017.
>

> www.gzg.com
>

> As usual, please feel free to re-post this announcement anywhere you
think it might be of interest…..

Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: news for WARFARE….. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: news for WARFARE…..