Prev: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS (Newbury) show in two days….. Next: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS (Newbury) show in two days…..

Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS (Newbury) show in two days…..

From: Doug Evans via Gzg <gzg@f...>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 22:06:34 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: OFFICIAL - GZG: COLOURS (Newbury) show in two days…..

 And risk you unleashing some hideous horde down your well-known
wormhole?
Crusty old man, aye, but that kind of foolishness well down the road.
;->=
Hmm, 'unleash some hideous horde...' Sounds like a proper order, I
suspect.

Doug

    On Thursday, September 14, 2017, 1:57:31 PM CDT, Jon Tuffley
<jon@gzg.com> wrote:

 Your curmudgeoness (I don't think that's actually a word, but what the
heck?) is noted, Doug. ;-)
I do have some vacchead-friendly ideas in the pipeline, so don't give up
hope…..
Jon (GZG)

On 14 Sep 2017, at 17:48, Doug Evans via Gzg <gzg@firedrake.org> wrote:

 I wish all who attend, and ESPECIALLY, who purchase, a joyous time!
However, on the occasion of my birthday, I've decided to go full
curmudgeon, and complain, yet again, no announced new releases for the
vaccheads.
*pffft*
Doug

    On Thursday, September 14, 2017, 11:41:58 AM CDT, Jon Tuffley
<jon@gzg.com> wrote:

UPDATE - THURSDAY 14th SEPTEMBER 2017:

"COLOURS" IS GETTING CLOSER....!